Welcome to CFRC's Volunteer Resources page, where you can find and download links to CFRC policy and other manuals.
- CFRC Policy: CFRC's Policy Manual. Last revised November 2021
- RQU Accessibility Plan May 2022.
- Volunteer How To Manual: CFRC's Volunteer Manual, covering technical operations and procedures. Last revised July 2020
- Volunteer/Programmer Agreement: CFRC's Volunteer Agreement. Last revised December 2016.
- RQU Bylaws: Radio Queen's University (CFRC's license holder) by-laws. Last revised January 2022.
- RQU Harassment and Violence Prevention Policy November 2021.
- RQU Human Resources and Employment Policy March 2022.
- Community Connections and Supports
- Radio Club Constitution (Ratified 2017)
- RQU Strategic Plan (2022-27). May 2022.
- CRTC Campus Radio Policy: Broadcast regulations governing CFRC and all Canadian campus and community radio stations
- Radio Regulations: Federal legislation governing CFRC and all Canadian radio broadcasters
- DotLog User's Guide: A How-to manual for volunteers to log their content for CRTC compliance purposes
- DotLog. Your logging portal. Login credentials required.
- Temporary Log Sheet: Spreadsheet to use when Dotlog is down/experiencing errors. Please download an Excel version for personal use and email to [email protected] when episode logs are completed.
- SAM Broadcaster Pro How-To Guide for Volunteers (2021)
2020-21 Training Videos!
How to Set Up in CR1
How to Set Up in CR2
How to Set Up in CR3
How to use CD Players and Turntables
How to set up CR1 Phone Interview (pre-recording)
How to set up CR2 Phone Interview (live-broadcasting)
SAM Broadcaster Pro How-To Tutorial Video for PC1