Welcome to CFRC's Volunteer Resources page, where you can find and download links to CFRC policy and other manuals.
- CFRC Policy:CFRC's Policy Manual. Last revised December 2016
- Volunteer Manual: CFRC's Volunteer Manual, covering technical operations and procedures. Last revised April 2016
- Volunteer/Programmer Agreement: CFRC's Volunteer Agreement. Last revised December 2016.
- RQU by-laws: Radio Queen's University (CFRC's license holder) by-laws. Last revised November 2014
- CRTC Campus Radio Policy: Broadcast regulations governing CFRC and all Canadian campus and community radio stations
- Radio Regulations: Federal legislation governing CFRC and all Canadian radio broadcasters
- DotLog User's Guide: A How-to manual for volunteers to log their content for CRTC compliance purposes
- Temporary Log Sheet: Spreadsheet to use when Dotlog is down/experiencing errors. Please download an Excel version for personal use and email to firstname.lastname@example.org when episode logs are completed.
How to do Multi-Track Recording in Studio A (ie: recording a band performance!)