CFRC is always welcoming new volunteers!
Roles include but are not limited to:
- Music and spoken word programming
- Podcast production and recording
- DJing special events
- Content research and production
- Creative audio production
- Music library support
- Coordinating and conducting in studio and on location interviews
- Remote and Sports Broadcasting
- Promotions, marketing and outreach
- Social event planning
- Tech and IT
- Committee participation
Beginning in 2018, CFRC will hold training cycles throughout the year with Orientation Sessions occurring monthly followed by thematic workshops on specific topics related to radio broadcasting. No previous experience is necessary and all ages are welcome to participate. You can submit a volunteer application anytime by filling out the form below or by contacting the Programming Manager, Ted Evans at email@example.com for more information!
CFRC membership is open to all and costs just $7.50 per year* for community and student members** alike. Please do bring your membership fee to your first training session! We also have an online paypal option for secure online payment here BUT the fee is 8.50/year because Paypal is for profit and expensive for us to use.