CFRC is always welcoming new volunteers!
Roles include but are not limited to:
- Live & Prerecorded music and spoken word programming
- Podcast production and recording
- DJing special events
- Content research and production
- News content development
- Event & Community Calendar development
- Creative audio production
- Music library support
- Coordinating and conducting in studio and on location interviews
- Remote and Sports Broadcasting
- Promotions, marketing and outreach
- Social event planning
- Tech and IT
- Board & Committee participation
- CFRC's Centennial 2022 Planning Committee
CFRC holds training cycles throughout the year with Orientation Sessions occurring bimonthly followed by hands on learning sessions in our studios. If you are interested in developing a radio show, don't hesitate to sign up for volunteer training and contact our Program Coordinator at email@example.com. If you're interested in podcasting, you can also get in touch with our Podcast Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the podcast suite here for more information!
CFRC membership is open to all and costs just $10.00 per year* for community members. Please do bring your membership fee to your first training session! We also have an online paypal option for secure online payment here BUT the fee is 8.50/year because Paypal is for profit and expensive for us to use.
Please note Queen's University AMS and SGPS members must OPT IN to the CFRC student activity fee to cover the cost of their membership.