Sports fields, sports courts, play equipment and a splash pad are among the amenities proposed in Kingston’s newest community park. A potential off-leash dog area is also being considered. Come to an interactive virtual meeting on Nov. 24 or drop-in at the INVISTA Centre on Nov. 25 to see the revised Park concepts.
The park designs were developed using feedback from the first public engagement held in the summer, which included a virtual meeting and survey.
“We’re thrilled with the input received in our earlier engagement and are excited to share the latest design concepts with the Kingston community,” says Neal Unsworth, Manager, Parks and Shoreline. “This new park will be a wonderful addition for the Woodhaven neighbourhood and our entire city.”
Residents are invited to attend the virtual meeting to view the new designs and share their preferred layout, playground equipment and splash pad options.
Get involved, Kingston!
Residents can offer feedback on Cataraqui West Community Park in the following ways:
- Register to participate in the virtual engagement session to be held on Thursday, Nov. 24 at 6 p.m. Registrants will receive a confirmation email with a link to the webinar.
- Watch the virtual engagement session on the City of Kingston YouTube channel. The meeting will be closed captioned and live streamed.
- Drop-in at the INVISTA Centre on Nov. 25 between 3 and 5 p.m. to see the updated plans and share your feedback.
- From Nov. 24 until Dec. 15, visit Get Involved Kingston to view the project plans and complete a brief survey to share feedback. To complete the survey by phone or to request a paper copy, call 613-546-0000.
- Send your comments to the Project Manager by email at [email protected]