Are you a new or returning undergraduate, professional or undergraduate student at Queen's University? CFRC, YOUR campus radio station needs your help!
How can you help? By OPTING IN for our $7.50 annual fee this September! That's less than a coffee and sandwich at Sodexho in Mac-Corry...really!! But that $7.50 adds up when everyone contributes! And what are you supporting! Lots of great things YOU can take direct advantage of too! Yes, really!!!
The 7.50 your fee supports
- radio broadcast training opportunities-YES, you can get your own radio show!! Music or spoken word- Get YOUR VOICE HEARD!!!
- podcast training opportunities-YES, you can get your very own podcast!!
- DJ training opportunities-YES, you can learn to spin sweet sounds on our Pioneer system and even get paid gigs with us!
- recording studio/software training
- Work study opportunities ALL YEAR LONG!! Build those translatable job skills sets! Check out our current job postings for fall/winter via Career Services!!!
- Summer Work Experience Program opportunities in journalism and audio production!
- maintenance and repair of equipment
- nearly 100 Years of tradition! (Est. 1922, CFRC is the longest running campus radio station in the world and 2nd oldest station in Canada. )
Please opt-in for our little fee that goes a really long way! Tell your pals! Visit our station and learn how you can volunteer and get your own show, podcast, or DJ cred!