Win Big with the Return of Art After Dark Next Friday!
May 24, 2023
Downtown Kingston galleries are pulling out all the stops for a great night of art, shopping, music and fun when Art After Dark returns for its spring edition next Friday, May 26th.
From 7:00pm to 10:00pm, patrons can explore downtown Kingston’s active art scene by taking a free walking tour of participating locations, many of which have something special planned, including live music, demonstrations, workshops, artist showcases, refreshments, and more!
Adding to the excitement, every tour stop you visit offers a chance to win $500 towards the purchase of an original piece of art from a participating location. It’s a great opportunity to start or maybe add to your personal collection.
This year’s participating locations are:
- Gallery Raymond - 334 Princess St
- Art Noise - 290 Princess St
- WHIT Kingston - 239 Princess St
- BSE Skateboarding and Coffee Bar - 225 Princess St
- Kingston Frameworks - 198 Princess St
- Hoopla Press and Gallery - 120 Princess St, Unit 1A
- Martello Alley - 203B Wellington St
- Kingston Community Arts + Design - 75 Princess St
- Minotaur - 78 Princess St
- Amanda's House of Elegance - 70 Princess St
- Curate.Social - 340 King St E
- General Brock's Commissary - 55 Brock St
- Martello on Brock - 66 Brock St
- Kingston Coffee House - 322 King St E
- The Amber Room Kingston - 34 Princess St
- Cornerstone Canadian Art & Craft - 255 Ontario St
For more information on Art After Dark, including details on the contest and a map of the participating locations, visit: https://downtownkingston.ca/