Bring your dancing shoes to Lions Civic Gardens for Music in the Gardens.
Band: Nostalgic Sound
A medley of music on Wednesday nights:
- July 4 – Nostalgic Sound – Big Band
- July 11 – Gary Rasberry – Soloist
- July 18 – Turpin’s Trail – Celtic
- July 25 – County Fair – Country
- Aug. 1 – Taylor Donaldson – Big Band
- Aug. 8 – Swing-On Jazz – Jazz Big Band
- Aug. 15 – The Swinging Doors – Country
- Aug. 22 – Swing Time – Big Band
- Aug. 29 – Clarinet Four – Popular Classics
Parking will be available at the Cataraqui Town Centre. There will be an accessible drop-off area available at the top of the park. Drivers can use the road behind Isabel Turner Library at 935 Gardiners Rd. to access the area. Contact Emily Hatchette at 613-546-4291 ext. 1715 for any accessibility concerns or inquiries.
Taking the bus is convenient and easy! Save the hassle of parking and plan your trip with Kingston Transit using the City’s Trip Planner. Go to <http://www.CityofKingston.ca/Tripplanner>.
The Music in the Gardens series is possible thanks to the City of Kingston, the Kingston Musicians Union, the Music Performance Trust Fund (MPTF) and the generosity of our corporate sponsors, Long and McQuade.
- July 04, 2018 at 7:00pm – 10pm
- Lions Civic Gardens