Release shared on behalf of Public Services and Procurement Canada.
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) wishes to advise motorists of a lane closure on the LaSalle Causeway for repair work during the following periods:
- Friday, August 13, from 8 p.m. to midnight
- Tuesday, August 17, from 8 p.m.to 6 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 18, from 8 p.m.to 6 a.m.
- Thursday, August 19, from 8 p.m.to 6 a.m.
- Friday, August 20, from 8 p.m.to 6 a.m.
During these periods, one lane will be closed and one lane will remain open for alternating traffic. Two flagpersons will be on site to direct traffic. Motorists should expect short delays.
The bridge will remain open to cyclists and pedestrians during these periods, and marine traffic will not be affected.
PSPC encourages users to exercise caution when travelling on the bridge and thanks them for their patience.