On November 9th 2021, Dr. Piotr Oglaza, Medical Officer of Health at KFL&A Public Health confirms several COVID-19 positive cases at The Spot Nightclub, 155 Division St., Kingston.
KFL&A Public Health recommends that individuals who attended The Spot Nightclub on:
- October 29, from 10 p.m. to October 30, 3 a.m.
- October 30, from 10 p.m. to October 31, 3 a.m.
- October 31, from 10 p.m. to November 1, 3 a.m.
- November 4, from 10 p.m. to November 5, 3 a.m.
- November 5, from 10 p.m. to November 6, 3 a.m.
- November 6, from 10 p.m. to November 7, 3 a.m.
KFL&A Public Health recommends that individuals affected by this exposure get tested as soon as possible and self-monitor for symptoms for 10 days. Those affected should get tested again on or after 7 days from their last exposure date.
As part of the COVID-19 case management and contact tracing process, KFL&A Public Health follows up with close contacts of individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19. If the contact tracing team are unable to identify close contacts of an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, a public release may be issued to reach those contacts.
To learn more about COVID-19, how you can protect yourself and what to do if you suspect you may be at risk, visit kflaph.ca/Coronavirus or visit Ontario’s website to learn more about how the province continues to protect Ontarians from COVID-19.