Contribute to proposed updates to three playgrounds in the City: O’Connor Park, La Salle Park and the north playground at Lake Ontario Park. Residents are invited to attend an interactive virtual meeting where staff will introduce the projects.
Planned improvements include:
- Replacement of aging play equipment
- Installation of new safety surfacing
- Accessible bench seating
- New pathway to the playground equipment
Two options will be provided for each playground and residents will be asked to choose their preferred option during the engagement session and through Get Involved Kingston, the City’s online public engagement platform.
Get involved, Kingston!
Residents can offer feedback on the playgrounds in the following ways:
- Register to participate in the virtual engagement session from 6 to 7 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 13. You will receive a registration confirmation by email with a link to the webinar. To participate in the session by phone, call 613-546-0000 to receive the call-in number and webinar ID.
- If you wish to follow along, the meeting will be closed captioned and live streamed on the City of Kingston YouTube channel.
- From Sept. 14 to Oct. 6, go to Get Involved Kingston to view the project plans and complete a 2 minute survey to let staff know which playground layout and equipment option you prefer. To complete the survey by phone or to request a paper copy, call 613-546-0000.
- Send your comments to the Chanda Sames by email at [email protected]
For more information or to submit feedback on the proposed improvements please contact [email protected]. Input related to accessibility is welcome (in accordance with Ontario Regulation 191/11).