Alumni!!! CFRC 101.9 FM is celebrating its 100th Anniversary throughout 2022!
Join us in celebrating this year and share your memories of your own time at the station!
CFRC is seeking photographs (digital and physical) and memorabilia for this year's centennial celebrations. If you were a former volunteer or staff member at CFRC and have artifacts you would like to donate or loan any objects you have in your possession, please do contact Dinah Jansen, Executive Director Radio Queen's University at [email protected] and fill out the online form here. Please contact us if you require alternative formats for the survey.
- Digital photos you share will be added to our website and social media.
- Physical photographs will be scanned and added to our website and social media
- Physical photographs may be used in pop up exhibits at the station, at Queen's libraries, and various events through the year
- Physical memorabilia (for example-jacket patches) will be photographed
- Physical memorabilia may be used in pop up exhibits
- Donated physical photographs and memorabilia will be deposited to the Queen's University Archives for permanent storage
- Loaned physical photographs and memorabilia will be returned safely to their owners by January 2023.
We look forward to welcoming CFRC Alumni back this year for in person, virtual, and on air celebrations all year long! Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-date on upcoming CFRC Centennial Celebration events! Want to get involved in the planning? Reach out to [email protected] today!